The building and the premises have been a restaurant and general bar since the days of original owner Angelo Clementi in 1890. There is a comfortable deck for outdoor dining, with a beautiful garden patio. From the cool and tasty salads to the fresh fish of the day, at least four specials daily and a full menu are available for both lunch and dinner. During the Spring, Summer and Fall, barbecued oysters are served. Breakfast is served every Saturday and Sunday.