Built as a plain style farmhouse in 1828, this luxurious bed & breakfast inn, evolved over the years, into its present, gorgeous example, of Greek Revival architecture. Situated on seven beautifully landscaped, and tree covered acres, the property has been the site of Civil War encampments, as well as, weddings, and parties. The house features period antiques and fine reproductions, and hand-made window treatments. Five, beautifully decorated guest rooms are offered with brass chandeliers, Irish crystal glassware, gas fireplaces, or coal grates, oriental rugs, 1000-count Egyptian cotton sheets, and fine bathroom amenities. Breakfast is served on fine china, with sterling sliver tableware.