Garden City, KS 67846
Often called the "Waldorf of the Prairies," this historic four-story hotel contained 125 rooms and one bathroom when it was built of native stone and brick kilned locally in the 1880's. Electricity was installed in 1898. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the endangered Windsor Hotel is owned by the Finney County Preservation Alliance. Tours are available by appointment.