Situated in a four-story turn-of-the-century brick building with white window trim, the 46-room John Jeffries House stands on the original site of the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, which was founded in 1824, by Drs. John Jeffries and Edward Reynolds. Filled with beautiful reproduction furnishings and upholstered pieces, original molding, hardwood floors and period artwork, this bed and breakfast inn offers guest accommodations that come standard with such modern amenities as full baths, telephones, satellite television, and climate control systems. Most rooms have kitchenettes.
What our users are saying about John Jeffries House, The | Rate John Jeffries House, The
Boston Area Attractions