Originally known as Howe's Tavern from 1716 to 1861, Longfellow's Wayside Inn is a Massachusetts Historic Landmark that was immortalized in Henry Longfellow's "Tales of the Wayside Inn" in 1863. Found on 130 protected acres, this Select Registry property also includes a restaurant, museum, the one-room Redstone School, a Grist Mill, and the Martha-Mary Chapel. The 10 guest rooms are individually decorated with country antiques. All have private baths, air conditioning, and telephones. A bountiful country breakfast is included with each night's stay.
What our users are saying about Longfellow's Wayside Inn | Rate Longfellow's Wayside Inn