The Ludington House B&B was built by Antoine Cartier, a lumber baron. He had come to the Ludington area from Quebec in 1852 to seek his fortune and in 1878 built this magnificent home for his wife, Eliza and their nine children. The house is a three story Victorian set on a beautiful landscaped corner lot with ample off-street parking. Conveniently located just a short walk from Lake Michigan, quaint shops, many fine restaurants and the Pere Marquette harbor. This location is ideal for the many activities available on the wonderful west coast of Michigan.