The oldest part of this unusual house was built as a luxurious billiard hall by David Stanton, whose brother Frederic built Stanton Hall. The billiard hall stood on the grounds of "The Elms," David Stanton's home, and was later expanded into a house. The house was acquired in 1877 by Joseph Newman Stone and his wife Theodora Britton, great-grandparents of the present owner, and is now on the National Register of Historic Places. Restoration undertaken in 1999 won the Historic Natchez Foundation's 2003 Restoration Award. Hear the music of Schubert, Brahms, Chopin and other great masters on the 1903 Steinway grand piano in the music parlor.
What our users are saying about J. N. Stone House Musicale Bed and Breakfast | Rate J. N. Stone House Musicale Bed and Breakfast
Natchez Area Attractions