Jaffrey, NH 03452
This building was raised the day of the Battle of Bunker Hill. The Bell Tower and spire were added in 1822, and a bell cast by the Paul Revere Foundry was installed in 1823. Religious congregations used the building until 1844. It housed various activities throughout the 19th and the early 20th centuries, including town meetings, town offices, and school rooms. It was restored in 1922 by the Village Improvement Society in collaboration with the town, and during the summer hosts the Monadnock Music concerts and The Amos Fortune lecture series.