Four square blocks along a creek at the center of Palestine two blocks west of the Courthouse. History along the creek dates back to Indian trading days. The area became an agricultural center with a cotton gin, tractor stores and a mule barn during the early part of 1900. Today the creek and its creekwalk wind through the old restored buildings which house restaurants, shops and a bed & breakfast. A tranquil park offers festival entertainment during many times of the year while offering bird & squirrel watching during the rest of the time. Just a short walk to the courthouse or the downtown shopping district.