Click for Leesburg, VA Forecast

Leesburg, Virginia, USA

Is this accurate?

General George C. Marshall House  
217 Edwards Ferry Road
Leesburg, VA 20176

A National Historic Landmark built between 1805 and 1826, formerly known as Dodona Manor; the restored Marshall House is open for public tours, March-December, on Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., Sundays. The last tour begins at 4:00 p.m. "While The Marshall House retains its early 19th-century architectural details, present day furnishings and decorative arts reflect the tastes of the 1940s and 50s when the Marshalls lived there." Walk-in public parking for The Marshall House is located behind the museum at the "Shops at The Marshall House."

What our users are saying about General George C. Marshall House | Rate General George C. Marshall House

No one has reviewed this - be first!

Post your review

Confirmation code:


Leesburg Area Attractions

Breaux Vineyards
Ball's Bluff Battlefield Regional Park
Mount Zion Cemetery of Aldie
Aldie Mill Historic Park
General George C. Marshall House
Fields of Flowers
Leesburg Animal Park
Rust Sanctuary
Hidden Brook Winery


Free iPhone App